Friday, October 13, 2017

This week in review :)

1. ATC created for the Japanese themed swap for Grumbacher. 
Used a tiny bit of my hoarded newsprint from Japan.

2. Completed, sent and received my Rubbermoon swap.
Made shrinky dinks for the first time in ages, had forgotten how much fun they are to make. 😋

3. Made a flip through of the above journal.


4. Sent my friend her birthday present complete with glittery mail art. 
Am totally crushing on this huge angel wing stencil by StencilGirl.

5. Made more mail art for 2 birthday RAKS. 
Also learning about phone filters.
This filter is "Prisma Artist." 
Have a favorite filter? Let me know!

6.  Halloween card for a friend plus mail art, still playing with filters...

7. Halloween card and mail art for my grand-nephew. And you guessed it. 
More filter play! lol

Hope everyone had a great week and a here's to a creative week-end. 
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Linking up to



13 comments:

Christine said...

Enjoyed your creativity this week, very cute pieces.

Giggles said...

I love this post so much! Your friend must have been thrilled to bits! Love the journal you did for her...stunning! All your art is phenomenal! Sweet shrinky dink too!

Peace Giggles

Tracy said...

What a busy and productive week you've had, Sandee! Love the little Japanese ATC. I'm lucky in that I have access to lots of Asian language papers here in Australia. I'd be happy to send you some if you like :)

Jean said...

Love your ATC! You have been busy!

DVArtist said...

Wow you have been busy this week. I love the Japanese piece. Everything looks wonderful but that is my favorite.

A Colorful World said...

The Japanese lantern piece is wonderful! And I really enjoyed the scarecrow. Lots of awesome work.

sirkkis said...

I love your delicate art ❤
Happy PPF 💕

Gillena Cox said...

Very nice work Sandee. Happy PPF

Much💖love

carol l mckenna said...

Beautiful creations ~ favorite is the first one ~ Japanese art ~ divine ~ ^_^

A ShutterBug Explores ~ aka ~ (A Creative Harbor)

Irene Rafael said...

What a fun week! Love all of your creative projects.
~~ Irene

Miss Marple said...

Whoot! So much great work! I love it!!! Happy PPF - Irma

Gloria j Zucaro said...

wow! You are very industrious! What a wonderful week of creativity, I enjoyed seeing all your cards and the video of your book pages. I have no idea what a "filter" is so will have to look that one up! have a good week.

Jackie PN said...

What a fabulous post! Filled with so much creativity and just fun,fabulous artwork! You rock Sandee girl! xx