Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Wowzers!

Ok, so maybe "wowzers" isn't the best title for a blog post..but my other choice was "OMGOMGOMG!!"...lol

Everyone that knows me knows that I just love the technique by Mary Beth Shaw of Stencil Girl of dropping Tim Holtz® Alcohol Inks  through a Seth Apter stencil. Well, I just discovered last night, thanks to Sally Lynn McDonald that I can do this same technique on my Gel Press® plate by just using a little hand sanitizer! whoa!! Needless to say, I ran to the store to get some as fast as my little Jeep would legally allow me to do so!

I made a video to show you how I did it and how I made this ghost print too!


And did you know that we just added a new plate size? The 12x12" plate is perfect for scrapbooking!!

6 comments:

Jean said...

You are too funny!

Pam said...

Wowzers is right! hand sanitizer, who knew!!!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Pakrat said...

So very cool - I'm so trying this

Nancy said...

Saw this technique on Joggles. Yup paper could be wonderful too.

Unknown said...

oOO at what NANCYYY saiddddd.. this is marveloussssssss on my way to YT to see the video!!

Craftychris said...

Fabulous! I just watched the awesome video, thank you! xxx