Saturday, June 27, 2015

Americana art rocks

Most of you know my little garden and how much I love the outdoors so it will come as no surprise to you that I created some Patriotic Wind Socks to hang up in my garden for the 4th of July. You can just see them hanging up in the back of my gardem. Well, if you would like to see them better then please click on the link and go over to the DecoArts Project and Tutorial page (a great place for ideas and instructions) to view my Patriotic Windsocks. You can't leave a comment over there but you can share it on FB, twitter and Pinterest and I sure would love it if you found it in your creative hearts to do so. :)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not true Americana art, but close enough is this card 
I am entering this card in Colourarte's Monthly Challenge #1


I used some Twinkling H2o's in Perewinkle to highlight the water and give it some sparkle.

Supplies used:
Luminarte Twinkling H20 – Periwinkle
Lawn Fawn stamp – Float My Boat LF654
Arches Water color paper – 140lb weight- cold press
Grumbacher Water Colors – Lemon Yellow, True Red, French Ultramarine (Light)
Helmar Craft & Hobby PVA Glue
Stazon Ink
Grafix Frisket

6 comments:

Carole Z said...

Hi Sandee, love your card and the windsocks are fab, I did tweet and Pin them, hugs Carole Z X

Proxxon Tools said...

oh, this is so pretty. love the idea you had = thanks for entering

talkis23 said...

wow wow wow Thanks for playing with ColourArte. good luck your work looking good!!!!!!

Barbara Rankin said...

Love your card. So cute!

Sandy said...

Sweet little card.. :)

Unknown said...

Awhhhh....very nice! And I like the twinks!