Saturday, January 10, 2015

completed mission!

I have just blatantly stolen a card idea from I'm in Haven, so I am linking my card back to her and am not entering it in any challenges, but it was just too perfect to not try and duplicate. Now I didn't have any of her die cuts or stamps but I made the best with what I could do. I love it!


I was going to link up Sue T.'s blog because her card gave me the inspiration to make my snowflake card but I cannot access her blog. :( Although I have seen this in many cards lately, so either it's a new trend or I am just lagging behind!

I resorted to casing my own cards last night as my deadline was approaching fast. lol At least I don't have to credit anyone.....oh wait....I guess I did credit myself, lmao

I also got REAL clean and simple....also known as fast and easy on this card.

And I took apart a sympathy card that didn't sell and used the feather on this card along with scraps of paper. Yeah, I'm not above remaking my own cards if they don't move!

So there you have it, 14 cards in 6 days ( aka my completed mission )....plus during the week I made a journal page and lots of paper molded charms but you will see those at a later date. Now to head off to the Art MoB and refill my inventory for the New Year. I've also added a basket of 40 "love" cards for a reduced price and switched out the "hello" cards for Valentine Day cards. whew....lots to do!

5 comments:

Rita said...

Very cute cards. I prefer simple cards, myself. :)

Carole Z said...

Goodness me you've been busy, I work far too slowly to accomplish anything like you have..and all such fab cards, hugs Carole Z X

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Sandee,

All great cards - but I really do love the feather! Why not reuse parts of cards that don't sell? I bet this one flies (no pun intended) off the shelf!

Visit my WOYWW post - I'm having a giveaway if you're interested.

Hugs,
Kay

Pam said...

All of your cards are wonderful. I love the sweet little lone tree with the heart and the feather cards is really pretty.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Such cute cards!!! I love the clean and simple look.....really struggle to accomplish it. and like you, I've dismantled many a card and re-used elements from it for a new card idea. Re-cycling at it's best!!
Yvonne