Thursday, January 8, 2015

2 cards and a plethora of challenges!

Hope you're ready for some Thank You cards, because I need to make 10 of them before Friday! Yikes!!

Word Art Wednesday - #165 Anything Goes


So I thought I was done for the night but then I noticed a spelling error! UGH!! Then you have to decide, trash it? re-do it? or fix it somehow!
I ended up with the last option, hope it looks as good....OK, maybe not, but the spelling for the word "kindness" is corrected anyway! lol

For the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge -  Something New
I used my new Akashiya Sai Japenese Watercolor Brush pens, (they have a remarkably fine tip) to color in the image. There is a learning curve to using them!


Angie Blom - Array of Bottles stamp
Close to my heart - butterfly stamp ( old )

MFT Card Challenge - First Sketch Challenge
So happy to see Susan Opel back in action with the blog My Favorite Things
And this is my take on the sketch:

Teresa Collins - You are my Happy papers, letters and memo circle

P.S, I just love the word plethora, Isn't it a fun word?

11 comments:

Carole Z said...

Fab card Sandee, I had to look hard to see the spelling error, it's really funny how sometimes you just can't see it,! Lovely sentiment, hugs Carole Z xx

Pam said...

Looks great to me! You can't tell at all that you had to fix it. Yikes, 10 by Friday.If anyone can do it, you can do it girlfriend.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Granny Korner Craftingwithartgrandma said...

Love your card.

Krisha said...

Been there, done that!! LOL

Your card turned of fantastic, I'm not usually that lucky.

Heather said...

A lovely card Sandee, a great design and papers. Youra watercoloured image is delightful and what a fantastic sentiment!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Susan R. Opel said...

Hey, Sandee! Thanks for playing along. That gold paper is sooo pretty! And yes. Plethora is an AMAZING word! ;) Love it.

Unknown said...

I like everything about this card. The image is so delicate. You are a great fixer upper. I hope you will be back again really soon, and thank you so much for taking time to post your lovely art with us.
Blessings
Carole
Word Art Wednesday

Veronica Z said...

Your card is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Spelling error? Been there, done that a few times. Some have been salvageable, some not so much. Some have been mailed out before I noticed.....ugh!! Great card by the way. ;)
Hugs,
Yvonne

Karen Letchworth said...

What a DARLING card. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
God bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Caryn said...

Gorgeous card.
Gorgeous design, love the image.
Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx