Friday, July 18, 2014

bless you!

Do you have a large collection of "stuff" from your childhood that means a lot to you but you don't have out on display because maybe it looks a little worse for wear? A few dings etc. I'd love to sell them but let's face it, I'm not going to make much money for the effort, it's not valuable "stuff"..just plain old happy memories stuff, that honestly nobody is going to want when I die stuff. 


So I figured, why not alter some things so that they look like new again so that I can at least enjoy having it out on display once more. This little filigree tissue holder use to make me feel so grownup when I was little, and I must have cherished it because I kept it....some 45 .....cough.....years later. Anyhoo, if you want to see how I made it, or just want to go over and leave me some love, please visit the Helmar blog where my post is today. Thank you!!

4 comments:

Pam said...

How sweet! Isn't it funny how we hang on to special little items from past. I do the same thing.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Jean said...

Sweet!

Carole Z said...

I do this too...this is so sweet! Hugs Carole X

Sandy said...

How cute is the tiny tissue box, love the bless you on it..
Sandy :)