Saturday, December 21, 2013

Frosted Designs 2013 December Mixed Media Kit



It's time for the December kit reveal over at Frosted Designs and I have to say I have been thoroughly enjoying this kit with all it's shimmery goodness! Here are some glimpses of what I made so far and still have tons of product left to keep making more!

This project was all about recycling, the Santa came from my down sizing some Christmas knick knacks,  I thought it would be perfect to set atop a recycled jar and fill it with chocolate kisses for a quick and easy gift. ( The Santa was adhered with Helmar's Silicone Adhesive Sealant. ) I wrapped some of the Pink Paisley paper around and sewed some bells to a strip of the paper and then adhered it to the jar with Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive. 

I took all the vellum pieces and made a mixed media angel card out of them. ( You can get the pattern for it over at the Frosted Designs blog ) I also hand sewed the Mode micro beads and embellished her with Ranger's Frosted Lace stickles and the Prima Say it in Crystals.

A Zen Dangled card..what fun to make and I love the Susan K. Wecklesser snowman stamp!


This is my main project from the kit. A Let it Snow gift box. You can see the box in it's entirety over at Frosted Designs, but here is a reminder, to save those ribbon spools after you completed your gift wrapping. They make fun little shaped boxes to give a gift in.

I hope you go over to the Frosted Designs blog and check out my creations, and then go visit the Frosted Design's store where you can purchase this awesome kit along with many other fabulous products! You'll also see why I have offered you some Jingle Bells sheet music to print out and have fun with ;)

Jingle Bells sheet music

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all your little projects!! You've been busy. That ribbon spool idea is awesom!! Does this mean I get to go buy more ribbon cause I've never kept the empties?!
Yvonne