Tuesday, December 24, 2013

debonair: adjective

dressing and acting in an appealing and sophisticated way : fashionable, attractive, and confident : suave, urbane
or
 lighthearted, nonchalant
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Merry Christmas Eve to all my friends across the internet world. It's been a fun year with many changes and I am thankful that you were here with me, encouraging me along the way. I really, really appreciate those that take a moment to stop and leave me a comment ♥

Today's card is a mixture of stamping and zen dangling.

And of course some dimension. Throughout the year, popping up my cards using Helmar's Liquid Scrap Dots still remains my favorite!

I can predict that more zen dangles will make their way onto projects in 2014 as this is a new obsession with me. Plus I have finally found a way to use some of those teeny tiny stamps, like these snowflakes that I have dangling. 

Inkspirational - #46 Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Anybode - #36 Anything Goes

Frosted Designs December Kit - paper, felt, stickles
Pigma Sensei Manga Drawing Pens
Unity Stamp - Susan Weckesser, One of a Kind Winter
Helmar - Liquid Scrap Dots
Sakura Glaze pens

10 comments:

Jean said...

You never cease to amaze me!

Rita said...

SOOO cute I can hardly stand it! :)

MaryH said...

Merry Christmas, Sandee. This card has so much festive spirit and loved the popped up snowman. A gorgeous card for a special time of the year. Merry Christmas to you & yours, thanks for your encouraging comments over the past year, and looking forward to enjoying many more of your lovely cards in the coming year. Hugs from sunny So. Fla. where we are happy to be having nicer weather than the Upstate SC has at the moment. TFS

Carole Z said...

Love the card and the zendangling! Wishing you a very Happy Christmas! Hugs Carole Z X

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Sandee,

Adorable card. Love the zendangles.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Peace,
Kay

fairy thoughts said...

great card how do you find the time so many cute elements
janet

Nan G said...

Great card. Merry Christmas! and have a fab 2014! from Nan, T and Baby. ?? is FS with you??

sandie said...

The dimension looks great and I love the colourful paper and snowy hill. Thanks for joining us at Ink

Marina said...

I love the zen dangling - what a great idea. The combination of the cute snowman with the houses background works really well. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Meighan Wheller said...

Love this card Sandee. Love the non-traditional colours and the very cute snowman. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational. Have a wonderful new year. Meighan DT