Monday, February 11, 2013

reprove: verb

 
to scold or correct usually gently or with kindly intent
or
 to express disapproval of : censure
also
 to express rebuke or reproof


♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
I am very pleased to announce that I am joining the Frosted Designs Design Team. They have such fun challenges and you have until Feb. 12th to submit for the current challenge:
Love + at least one heart
( card, lay out of off the page project )

the prize is a in store gift voucher for $20.00, winner responsible for shipping cost


♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
 
The Paper Loft LC: PLS 03
 
The Paper Loft - Solid Brown Cardstock # SC613
( it's old, I know...but don't reprove me; I hoard gorgeous brown papers )
 
A twist for a St. Patrick's Day card :) and #18 if you are keeping count with me ♥
( his acorn has been dyed green in case you didn't get it )
 And of course I love adding a wee bit of Liquid Scrap dots to the banner for a little lift.
 
other supplies:
NRN - pine tree vellum
( also ancient but come on, it's pine trees, it's vellum...= hoarding!! )
Cricut - Winter Woodland cartridge
p. 32 circle
p. 39 branch
p. 57 squirrel
Ranger - Distress Marker, Antique Linen
Distress Stains - Peeled Paint and Vintage Photo
 ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

♥We are close to the first prize level in my birthday give away, hope you join in ♥
* and please make note that we have reached the first prize level...on to level 2 now! *
click here to enter to win this


11 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Cute card...love that little critter. I hace carefully recorded the name of your glue dots but haven't got out to the scrapbook store yet.
Everytime you mention them, it reminds me!!! Keep those reminders coming girl!

Redanne said...

Congratulations Sandee on joining the DT, well deserved too, if I may say! Love your card and the green acorn is brilliant! Hugs, Anne x

Alison Scott said...

Lovely St Patrick's day card. I do like the green acorn.
Congratulations on your design team spot.
Very well deserved.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

congrats!!!

and what an adorable card!

Pam said...

Cute card! Darling little squirrel with his St. Patrick's Day acorn. I love brown paper too.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Jean said...

Congrats on the DT!! I linked up a challenge over there! LOVE the card!

Katie said...

What a fun St. Patrick's Day card!

BrendaB said...

Congrats and welcome to the Frosted Designs team, Sandee! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Unknown said...

Very cute card!! Congrats and welcome to the FD Family!!! We are a great group and I am excited for all of the new designers :)

Barb Craft said...

Your card is darling!! Can't wait to see more of your work! Welcome to the Frosted Designs Family! We are thrilled you have joined us!

barb :)

Kalea Wavedancer said...

Design team!