Thursday, August 2, 2012

HA! : interjection

used especially to express surprise, joy, or triumph

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, if y'all are expecting me to complete what I did last month, then HA! no way...if nothing else, vacation plans will get in the way...and happily derail my crafting this month with lots of frou frou drinks planned by the pool!

But I am a Guest Designer for Unique Crafters this month and for the month of August, it's all about bling! I sure hope that y'all can join in, especially as this is such a fun challenge. I mean, who doesn't love bling? And if you say you don't....I don't believe you  ;)

Unique Crafters Challenge Blog - #6 Glitter and Shine

Figured I could get ahead of some little Christmas gifts, the kind I give to my neighbors, along with maybe a nice pen? or a plate of cookies? which would you prefer?

And then a congratulatory card is always nice to have on hand..
Beacause if ....
then a blingy pig can soar!

DCWV - Shimmer stack
all the rest given to me by Unique Crafters

12 comments:

Neesie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your Piggywig!
I'm shocked that you can so easily be derailed Sandee...frou frou drinkypoo's by the pool indeed!
What time do you want me? ;D
Thanks for sharing and popping over to my place earlier.
Have fun packed week ~ Neesie #37

Julia S-W said...

Wow, very blingy indeed and all the better for it! I love the little note pads and I would opt for a pen rather than a plate of biscuits - so much easier to write with!!
Have a wonderful holiday.
Juliax

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...loVe your crafty makes Sandee & your flying pig with her wings of sparkle is fab...Mel :)

scrappymo! said...

Congrats on the guest designer gig! Good on you!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh my- staring on chritsmas presents already- wow you are so ahead of the game!!!

cute piggy!

Redanne said...

Hi Sandee, that flying pig is a triumph, love it! It would have to be cookies for me although a pen would be better for my ever expanding waistline........Crafty hugs, Anne x

Rita said...

Those are cute notepads. But the pig card really gave me a giggle! :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I must admit I'm not much on bling. But I love that pig and its cute little collar. I certainly appreciate bling when others use it.

Terrie said...

Have to say I'm with Elizabeth on this one...I'm not much for bling myself though I often enjoy it by others. But the part that DID catch my eye was the upcoming vacation - drinks and poolside? Hooray - sounds like fun and relaxation are ahead for you!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I hate bling.

There, I got that out of the way. You knew it had to be said, didn't you? Since you said you were going to believe me 'n all.

I had a boss who often liked to tell me my job was to "put lipstick on the pig" which mean polish up her reports and memos. Those pigs didn't usually fly though, or soar. I'm sure that is due to the lack of bling.

Since you are asking, for your Christmas list and all, that I would prefer a plate of cookies. Because cookies rock.

May said...

Love the flying glittery piggie... Cookies for me everytime..hmmm and ok maybe a pen & notebook too to write out the recipe tee-hee.. Have fun.. Hugs May x x x

Barb King said...

Those note pads are very cute! The pig is funny!