Monday, May 7, 2012

Cricut Circle, Unique Crafters, and The Shabby Tea Room

I'm entering this in:

Cricut Circle Old and New challenge

Unique Crafters Challenge #3 - to use fibers and or ribbon
and
The Shabby Tea Room - week #113, Pretty as a {pitcher}, to use their color inspiration and must include a rose.


old- Stretch Your Imagination, Rock Princess
new- Letter Envy

I have to note the miniture vellum rose and heart that I cut out on my Cricut, using tweezors to assemble them they were so tiny! 3/4"

6 comments:

Kate said...

What a sweet card! I love the weathered look of the watering can.
I'm so sorry that I can't find your project for the Fantabulous Cricut "Save the earth" challenge. You linked to your blog and not the post and I just can't find it! Sorry!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Joanne said...

Vern cute card. The wood look is super in pink! I never would have thought to do wood in pink, it looks great! Thinking outside of the box is so creative, way to go! Aloha, J:)

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...a real cutie Sandee, I do loVe the versatility of that woodgrain stamp all very shabby chic...Mel :)

Redanne said...

Loving the grain in that pink wood and gorgeous watering can and rose too. Anne x

Rebekah said...

What a fabby card for our Shabby challenge:) The pink woodgrain is just awesome!
Thanks for sharing with us over at TSTR!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, this is such a sweet card! I just adore the little bird on the watering can! Thanks for joining us this month at Unique Crafters Challenge!