Wednesday, December 28, 2011

resolutions?...and a WOYWD

What's on your work desk? Well I'm really not suppose to show you whats on mine right now 'cause I'm working on my new submissions for Cricut Magazine. But you can see the explosion of craftiness that goes on around me! lol

Go over to Julia's blog called Stamping Ground and you can visit other crafters work spaces. It's always a lot of fun, take a picture of yours too and join in on the fun!

 I also love boxes and got a new pair of UGHs for Christmas and I am sure I'll find some use for that box, don't you? I see by looking at the picture I could have a post called, "whats in your box?" I spy 4 boxes in this picture alone that I have utilized to hold, beads, cards, buttons...hee hee I don't even bother to decorate the outside of them though, very uncrafty of me, huh?


Which brings me to New Years resolutions...I have one or two floating around in my head....depends on my mood come New Years as to how serious I'll become on making them reality....but in the meantime, I've come across some light hearted resolution cartoons...I've been sharing them on my other posts as well if you want a smile, go check them out.


I figured this year I am only making resolutions that I know I can keep ;)
Would love to know what your resolutions for the year are!

15 comments:

D said...

LOL! That's my kind of resolution :)

bohemiannie! art said...

Hi Sandee! Those are great resolutions! The only one I'm making and it's ongoing...is to BE HAPPY! And...I love boxes too...decorated or not! Merry, Merry, Happy, Happy!!!

May said...

Love your craft room, lots of goodies, Happy 2012, Hugs May x x x x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I am with you on the boxes - I am unable to throw away any decent sturdy box! Just got to find a use for it :)
Thank you for becoming a follower! I really do appreciate all the comments and support :) It is so lovely forging friendships across the globe with people that I wouldn't get to meet ordinarily!
Wishing you a Happy and Exciting New Year!
Hugs, LLJ #34 xx

Jingle said...

I need to find a way to be more organized - both physically and mentally!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi there Sandee. I bet your neck of the woods are beautiful right now. I with you on the boxes - I love them! i'm almost done with my wreath but have yet to break in my new Cuttlebug..... thanks for visiting my blog!! Happy New Year.

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Fabulous work space, all gathered around where you can reach it, perfect. Happy New Year! Hope you have a good one

shazsilverwolf said...

We all have a box addiction, I think. Our house is even worse than most, as my Beloved Husband builds/repairs lots of PC's, so we also have to store ALL the boxes that the parts come in, at least until the warranty period is past!I hope you had a great Christmas, and have a very Happy New Year, love Shaz xx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I have a problem with boxes, but then I do have to give in and get rid of some, otherwise they would take over the whole house. Thank you for your visit and your cheery comment. Happy New Year to you and your family, filled with good health, happiness and fun. Maggie#49

Lori Comeau said...

You have a great space to work in. Love the big windows with all the natural light. Good luck with your resolutions. Mine is going to be pretty hard to keep so I still have a few days to adjust it LOL. Happy New Year to you!
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

We all love boxes don't we and I reckon that we crafters are the best recyclers in the world.
Happy WOYWW

Princess Judy Palmer said...

The only new year's resolution I ever kept was the one to never make another resolution. I do have a couple of goals for the coming year though: to use up all the double stick tape I inherited from my granny and to use more of my embellishment stickers (instead of collect them).

Anyway, happy WOYWW to you and happy winning! You were the winner of my snow kit from my December 25th post, so drop me a line with your address so I can pop it in the mail to you!

Julia Dunnit said...

Boxes for you, pots and the like for me, it's all in the name of storage and organisation, apparently! Great shot of your area, love the colourful drawers!

shatril said...

Oh nice area to create. A cricut submission, I love Cricut, but my Imagine hates me. LOL

Amber said...

I can't show you my work space it's so messy and embarassing, lol. It has improved though, it looks like there was a small explosion in my studio instead of a tornado! My resolution for 2012 is to be debt free. Gonna concentrate on paying the bills.
Hugs
Amber